Pet Nail Clippers
Pet Nail Clippers
- Half-moon Shaped Blade: High-quality stainless razor-sharp blade with half-moon shape to perfectly fit pet’s claw, quickly cuts off the top of the nail with a single. MIU COLOR professional pets nail clipper suitable for all pet sizes.
- Safety Guard Design: Safety guard design greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short, helps you hold the paw securely, thus effectively prevent the pet’s blood vessel from being hurt.
- Free Nail File: Equipped with a nail file, after cutting pet nails, the nail file can be used to smooth out sharp nails, makes your furry friends have neat and healthy nails. After finishing polishing, the nail file can be easily stored in a hidden slot.
- Ergonomic Design Handle: The handle is designed ergonomically, gives a comfortable sense to grip. With plastic edging, the handle is good quality for use for a long time, lightweight and wear-resistant.
- Ideal Choice for Pets: MIU COLOR Pets Nail Clippers and Trimmers allow dogs and cats to have the most comfortable experience. If there is any dissatisfaction, we provide a complete return or refund service!
How to Cut Pet's Nail?
Nails contain both blood vessels ("Quick") and nerves, and cutting the nail too short can cause bleeding and pain. When trimming nails, it is important to keep a sufficient distance from the quick with 45° to avoid pain or bleeding.
Step 1: Hold your dog’s paws often and introduce the clippers frequently to your dog, make him familiar with the clipper.
Step 2: Hold your dog’s paw firmly but gently. Put the nail right to the safety guard. Cut the nail below the quick at a 45°angle, taking off small amounts at a time.
Step 3: Trim only until you see the white inside the nail with a small dot of black in the center. Be careful not to cut the quick.
Step 4: Finally, your furry friend has healthy and beautiful nails.