Rechargeable Electric Pet Nail Grinder, 2-Speed Powerful Pet Nail Trimmer Clipper, Painless Grooming Smoothing Nail Clipper Nail Drill for Small Medium Large Dogs Cats
- Important Notice: Highly recommend you trim your pet's nail with clippers before using dog nail grinder. Because it may be too hard to grind especially for the large breed. With the nail trimmed, the grinding will be more quickly and efficiently.
- Professional & Effective Trimming: MIU COLOR Dog Nail Grinder is constructed with 2 different Diamond Bit Grinders, chose an appropriate one depending on your pet's size and nail hardness. Reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt your pet. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals.
- 3 Ports and 2-Speed Switch: 3 ports are applied to small, Medium, Large pets with different size nails. The nail trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. You can choose an appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness for nails Grinding
- Quiet & Low Vibrations Design: The dog nail grinder is designed with precision motor, low noise and low vibration design, low than 60DB, to help the pet feel ease when their nails are grinded
- Lifetime Replacement Service: This Pet Nail Trimmer including a USB wire for your convenience. Easy to operate with cordless design. MIU COLOR offers a lifetime service on manufacturer defects. Reach out to our friendly customer service staff if you experience any difficulties.
How to Use it?
Step 1: At first show the nail grinder to your pet, let your pet touch or smell it and listen to the sound, make your pet adapt to it and avoid fear.
Step 2: Gently put the pet's nail into the grinder hole when grinding nails, grinding time no longer than 5 seconds each time; It will be better to grind the long nails first, if your pet is grinded by our machine first time.
Step 3: Please clean the nail grinder wheel surface when the nail grinding effects are reduces. Gently touch the running grinding wheel with an eraser or a piece of cloth to clean the nail powder on the surface.